Gratitude. I’m so glad to have these weekly moments to reflect. This week I am grateful for:
- My sister, who has been taking care of me since the day I was born and still does.
- Honesty. People willing to share themselves wholly and fully, and all the beauty and pain that comes with it.
- Old friends in new places.
- The majesty of mountains – having just arrived yesterday in the beautiful city of Portland to be welcomed by the majestic view of Mt. Hood and Mt. Saint Helens watching over the city.
- Fabric, and all its possibilities.
This is just a short list that could include so many other things. Please use the comments section to share what you are grateful for this week!